Saturday, April 19, 2014

The ginger and his cousins

So yesterday my sister drove my mom up to see me for Easter and she brought my nephews along so we could get some pics of them with Jack. I took them out to the local children's museum called the Discovery Center. We LOVE this place! The museum is great but the best part is the wetlands area they have outside. Here are a few shots of Jack with his "big kid" cousins. It's nice to see him looking so happy and healthy!



 This area is set up over a pond with little fish, a muskrat lives there and lots of other stuff. The boys are looking at an ENORMOUS bullfrog tadpole here. How big was it? Oh I thought it was a snake. A SNAKE!


These were all shot with my Nikon D90 and a 35 mm prime lens. I process in Photoshop using Greater Than Gatsby Presets.

--Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment