Monday, September 22, 2014
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Saturday, May 17, 2014
2. People forget how to dress themselves. I understand being in your pjs on the floor at night but not in the cafeteria. Throw on some sweats. I once saw a chick in a long t shirt and her underwear at Vanderbilt. Nothing like seeing some booty to wake you right up.
3. Random people want to know what's wrong with your kid so they can determine if theirs is more sick than yours. I call it having a sick off. I once had a woman tell me her child's liver made him (and I quote) "retarded". Is that even possible?
4. People steal. My iPod was stolen during our last round at Vanderbilt. I suspect the heifer next door but hell I guess it could have been anyone.
5. There's always one kid in the playroom that wants to be up in your grill, they are usually the contagious one.
6.I once saw a guy with his daughter playing and I noticed he had a teardrop tattoo on his face. Good for him for being in the hospital with his kid but doesn't that mean he's killed someone?
7. No privacy. It's really hard to go to the potty since every time you turn around someone is walking in your room.
Friday, May 16, 2014
We made it and the ginger has already had his first procedure. Upper and lower endoscopy. Fun times.
Nothing new to report other than they are going to put in an ng tube to start formula feeds. He just Barfed, not a good sign.
How about this, yesterday the hospital was locked down because "someone was dropped in the circle". A nurse quite calmly explained that means that someone dropped off their shot up, stabbed up or dead homie in front of the hospital. Time for some new friends dude. I'd like to think that my friends would at least plop me in the er in a chair before they peaced out.
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Let me say that Sesame Street has gotten quite cheeky lately. I just looked up because I heard Bert of Bert and Ernie say that he is reading "50 Shades of Beige". Well played Sesame Street. Well played.
Thursday, May 8, 2014
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
|The Ginger calls this his juice, it's his intravenous nutrition.|
|One of the Ginger's pumps, he uses two.|